Welcome to week 34 of Triumphant Tales!
If it is your first time linking up than hi!! Lianne from Mrs Mummy Harris and Jaki over at Jaki Jellz have teamed up to host Triumphant Tales; a parenting/family and lifestyle linky where pretty much any kind of posts are welcome.
This week Jaki is on her holiday so me and Lianne are hosting!
Perhaps you have reviewed something for a company you’ve been wanting to work with for a while? Did you successfully have a night without baby stirring? Did your child successfully use the potty, or even more so… did you manage a whole day without thinking of wine o’clock?
Any successes; big or small, we want to hear about them!
I will be linking up two posts, Oliver at 20 months and Halloween Crafts: Pumpkin Stamping
Now to the Featured Blogger section:
This is where Jaki and Lianne announce who’s post was our favourite from the previous week and award that blogger with their very own Featured Blogger badge to place on their blog! There is only one winner this week so go check out Lianne’s page to find out the lucky winner!
On to this week’s linky….
1) The link opens on Tuesday mornings at 6 am and you have until midnight on Thursday night to submit your posts.
2) Please link up a maximum of two posts, they can be old or new just as long as they haven’t been posted here before.
3) Include the #TriumphantTales badge on your post or in your sidebar (HTML code is below)
4) Please comment on one of each of the Host’s posts, the post before yours and one of your choice (so this will mean four comments in total – but feel free to comment on more posts if you wish). Please use the hashtag #TriumphantTales to let us know you have commented.
5) If you would like your post retweeted please mention us and use the hashtag #TriumphantTales.
6) Please follow both Jaki, myself and Lianne on Twitter –@JakiJellz, @themummymiller & @mummyharris86
*insert your social links above and below also* – also please send them to me so I can put it in my page too.
Please do follow us on our other social media platforms too, if you would like to:
Jaki: Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
Lianne: Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
Me: Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
7) Please do not link up other linkys. It is not part of the blogging etiquette to do this and we would appreciate if you refrain from alternative linky promotion here.
Feel free to share any posts you have enjoyed – sharing is caring and all that!
*BY JOINING THIS LINKY YOU HEREBY GIVE US PERMISSION TO SEND YOU REMINDER EMAILS THE MORNING THE LINKY GOES LIVE.