The Baby & Toddler show is a brilliant place to visit if you’re a new mum or a mum to be. They run two shows, EventCity, Manchester on the 22-24th September and Sandown Park, Surrey on the 6-8th October.
When I was pregnant with Oliver, I visited the show at Sandown Park, and I wasn’t disappointed! There is a stand for just about anything. I ended up coming away having ordered both my car seat and pram, and for a great price too!
You can find all your baby essentials at the show, there are so many great products there that you wouldn’t find on the high street. I found so many products there that I had never heard of before, but now I don’t know how I would have gotten by without them! The stall holders are all very knowledgeable and can give you some really great advice.
Want some more reasons to go? Here are a few:
- There are so many brands available including Bugaboo, iCandy, Maxi-Cosi, Silver Cross, Cybex, Mamas & Papas, BeSafe, Cosatto & Britax to name a few!
- It’s a great place to get advice for expectant or new parents, on subjects like weaning, sleep, babywearing, first aid and more.
- You’re guaranteed to get the best price, potentially saving you lots of money!
- You can test and compare before you buy.
- There are over 150 brands to choose from at the show..so you’re guaranteed to find what you need!
My top tip for the show is, if you’re taking a little child with you ditch the buggy and carry them instead. There isn’t loads of space for manoeuvring a buggy. Don’t own a baby carrier? That’s fine! They will let you try a baby carrier for the duration of the show.
The Good Bits
I am very please to share with you a discount code for a third off of tickets! Tickets are usually £13 and you can save 1/3 by entering code BL10 at checkout when booking your tickets on their website.
I am also running a competition for one lucky reader to WIN a pair of tickets to either the Manchester or Sandown Park show. You can enter below!
Terms & Conditions
- Competition runs from 07:00am 08/08/2017 to 11:59pm 27/08/2017.
- I will contact the winner within 24 hours of the competition closing. If I do not hear back from the winner within 48 hours, another winner will be drawn.
- The prize is not transferable, no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prize is one pair of tickets.